Friday, October 14, 2016

Autumn Peace Progress

Last time I shared (sept.20):

As of Today:
I was able to get over a column and a half done between my last update, and now.  Just chugging along on this.

Well, my mom left yesterday.  We had a wonderful time, visiting. I'm a bit sad today that she's gone, but happy too, as I can spend more time stitching, and as most people know who have house guest, it can be a little stressful having someone invading your space. I'm a huge introvert, so having someone here talking and chatting and being in my space 24/7 kinda freaks me out. So, it's a bittersweet thing. I miss having her here, but I'm glad I'll be able to get back to stitching and my life.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I will probably be back in about 6 days with an update on Sea of Roses.
Thank you all for reading!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Beautiful!
Glad you had a good visit with your mom.