Sunday, March 15, 2015

Web of Life Progress update

So I'm back working on my rotation once again now that I finished the Precious Moments piece for my parents.
So the past 5 days were my spot for Web of Life. I haven't picked this one up in s long time. It's been since August that I showed it on my blog last time. So nearly 6 months now! 
So here is how it looked the 30th of August of last year:
And here is how it stand after working on it the past 5 days:
I was able to finish all the x stitches in the peace pipe finished one feather, finished filling in the medallion the feathers are hanging off of , got a bit more work in on the other feather and worked on the wording also. So! All in all I'm feeling pretty good about my progress on this one and am really hoping to see it finished by June. So I have about 2 more rotation rounds left to finish this. We will see if I can do it! 
Thank you for reading and happy Stitching!!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Lana. Great design.

Linda

Justine said...

Great progress! What a bright colourful piece.

gominam said...

Nice progress, the colors are lovely;)

Katie said...

Beautiful progress!

Bonnie Brown said...

Great progress!

Mii Stitch said...

Great progress! It's been a long time since you've worked on this beautiful project :)