Tuesday, May 27, 2014

So now what?

Well, you know that feeling after you have a huge finish? You know the one. The empty one? Or am I the only one who has that? Sure, I'm proud and excited and glad that I finished, but there's an underlying sense of sadness and emptiness that this huge project that I've  spent tons of time with is done. So, now I have to ask "what now?" So! The answer to that is " Finish Web of Life". That us my next big goal, and I was able to get some work in on it over the long holiday weekend. I really need to finish up page one. All I have left is back stitching left on that page. But, I did work on page 2 a bit as well. I haven't shared this project since January!!! I was sure I had shared it since then, but I guess not. Well. I am off to work a bit on my next ornament. I think I will just go back and forth between my ornies and this piece until it's done. Hope you all have a great week!

5 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress Lana. I really like that piece.

Linda

Annie said...

I know that feeling. It can take awhile to get your mojo going on another project after an "epic" finish. Web of Life is looking great! Nice to see it again!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is pretty. Yep, it can at times be a lost feeling after that kind of finish!

Lumiruusu said...

Oh I am doing happy dance for You1 I just came to read your blog and noticed that you have finihed the Abbey piece! It looks amazing!

Shebafudge said...

And there was me thinking I was the only person to be borderline depressed at finishing a design that I had been enjoying stitching!

I do like the new project you are working on though. Lovely colours!