Thursday, April 24, 2014

Another finish!

Yay! I was able to finish this little guy up! He's a little late but it's alright! I think I have decided to throw my rotation out the window and work on projects when I want to, for as long as I want to. I think I will be able to get more done that way. It's hard to set goals when you are switching out projects (7 of them!!) every 5 days. I feel like I never see any progress. So next I'm gonna try to finish up the Abbey! Wish me luck!!! I'm gonna just try to push through and get it done. It's so close to a finish HOW can I give up now?! I will not!! I will push on, strong to the finish.... Or try to, anyway! Joyful stitching to you all!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I can't wait to see the Abbey when completed. It is such a beautiful piece. And, if you get bogged down with it, you can always switch to one of your other projects for a few days. Good plan!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Ooh he's wearing an adorable sweater!

Linda said...

Congrats on another adorable ornament finish Lana. You can do it! I am cheering you on to finish it.

Linda