Monday, March 24, 2014

Oops...

Sorry I've been MIA for much of this month. I've been traveling and before that the mojo was traveling. I did get quite a bit of work on my ornament during its slot in my rotation, but then I had to leave for my trip ( which I'm still on) so.... I brought the ornament with me to work on while I've been here, as it seemed the easiest to cart around, but have only managed to work on it a very little bit one morning. I'm looking forward to getting home and pulling out the next project in my rotation. I guess not being able to stitch had brought my mojo back. In fact this trip has pretty much brought back my "life mojo" I can't wait to get home and get busy doing all the things I love to do: kickboxing, reading, stitching, writing.... Life seems exciting once again! I will be back soon with photos of my ornament. Thank you for sticking in there with me although I've not been posting much lately. Joyful Stitching everybody!!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Enjoy your travels!

Von said...

Sometimes we just need a change of scenery and pace to put the spring back into our steps. :)

Angela CG said...

I am so glad that your "Life Mojo" has returned. A separation from our normal routines can sometimes re-energize us to the every things.