Friday, October 11, 2013

Saying goodbye to a special stitcher....

As I perused the blogs this morning, I saw that our dear friend, Cathey has passed away. I only knew her though her blog and our mutual love of stitching, but when I saw that she had passed, I cried.

Somehow the fact that she passed in October is sorta fitting....the month of the pumpkin....I know that every year as I pull out my fall decorations, and I see pumpkins popping up all over town in celebration of fall and Halloween, she will be in my heart and mind, and I will say a prayer for her family and loved ones. So now when I put out my pumpkins in October, besides celebrating fall and Halloween, I will also be celebrating the life of a beautiful person, Cathey.

3 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I knew her only thru her blog also and celebrated when she became pregnant and cried with and prayed for her when she found out she had cancer again. she was special.

Vicki said...

What a great post - I will be joining you each October in remembering her family in prayer - terrific suggestion!

Lillie said...

Her passing indeed touches our heart. Lovely post.