Thursday, July 25, 2013

A stitchy update-Finally!!! A finish!!


Here is the first ornament in the Winter Fun series.  There are 12 of these. I can't believe I started this series in April!!! At least that is what I have down as the start date in my records. WOW! Lets hope the next one doesn't take so long. I think it took so long, because for about a month I set the ornaments aside to work solely on my dad's train. I am so happy to have this one finished!

I also have a pretty good start on the second one, but I was too lazy to post a photo... maybe later. Or with my next update, which will be Web of Life. Which I am really enjoying!!

Joyful stitching, and thank you for reading!

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Cute!

Mii Stitch said...

Cute little finish! Only 11 to go :D Have fun with these little beauties

Lumiruusu said...

So pretty and colourful stitching.
I love cute characters !

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't wait to start the Christmas stitching again.

Unknown said...

Love the colors in this one. Looking forward to the rest

Lillie said...

Lovely finish, I love the colors.