Monday, May 16, 2011

Howling at the Moon Progress and some Japanese Scenery

Well, I normally would try to update yesterday but I was soooo sick!! Sunday night I came down with something that had me up about four or five times during the night getting sick! It was horrible!! But this morning I am feeling pretty much my old self again. So I thought I would share some photos of my "new start" on page #6 for this project! It is really coming along now that I am actually stitching on it, if I can keep this up I may actually finish the entire thing this year...wishful thinking...I only have 4 more pages of stitching to do on it now!









And here is a photo of JUST the progress on page 6:



It is really amazing how much can actually be done when you sit and work on it! It goes pretty fast! I may be able to finish this page this month...we shall see...again, wishful thinking... and here is a photo of the beach here at Okinawa. This was taken at a resort called Okuma. It was overcast and cloudy the three days we were there, but the water still had that beautiful tourqoise quality to it, normally when it's that dark the water is also dark, but that day it wasn't.



Well, the little one is sleeping, so I am going to try and get the house in order (its amazing just how messed up a house can get when you are out of commission for even one day!) and then sit and stitch for a bit, see if I can get some more progress in on "The Tree Branch" so I can share a photo of it on Thursday.


Oh yeah and I did finish the little monkey piece in time to give to my friends when they came over for dinner the other night, but in my haste and hurry to have it put in the frame, I forgot to take a photo of the finished project... Hey! I had my first REAL finish of the year, and forgot to take photo proof! Dang it! Oh well.



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

5 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Beautiful water indeed and your wolves are awesome!

jhm said...

COuld you post where you found the monkey design please. IT would match my grandson's room perfectly.

thanks
jackie
http://needleworkerssamplings.blogspot.com/

Cindy's Stitching said...

What a big piece you are working on. Real nice. The water in the picture looks so good. the baby is adorable.

Dani - tkdchick said...

YOur wolves are coming along beautifully.

It may of been cloudy, but that's a very striking picture!

Shelleen said...

Howling looks great.