The last time I showed progress on this one was in June!!!! I thought it was time to show it off a bit again! Granted I have not done too much since then, probably only put about 10-15 hours in on it since, but this month I decided that I was going to pull it out alot more often! How much more often? EVERYDAY!!! If you look on my sidebar, I have a ticker counter ticking off the 31 days of October for this project. So far I'm right on...I've stitched on it 3 hours so far this month, which is good since there have been 3 days of the month. This project has been in the works since May of 2008 and I decided it was time to get it finished! At this rate I may finish it by summer of next year...we shall see, since once the baby comes who knows how much stitching will get done again.
Along with this challenge I have decided to post my progress on it every Monday. So, we shall see how this goes. I am hopeful, of course I was hopeful about my smalls getting done last month and we saw how that went! I'm doing pretty well with them so far, I finished the letter Q today and will share a photo of it on Wednesday! So Now I've finished my smalls for August, now onto the three for September!
If you want to see how it looked the last time I worked on it here's the link: