Well, My goals for October were:
1. Finish celtic knot Bookmark- DONE!
2. Finish Fright Night Friends- DONE!
3. Finish Good Night Mr. Moon- DONE!
4. Finish Midnight Watchman- DONE!
5. Put in one hour each on "Howling", CH4TH, and The Abby- Did one hour on "Howling, but not the other two.
So, I think I did pretty good, all in all. I had 4 finishes for the month! Can't balk at that I guess! =)
For November I am going to try to:
1. Work 20 hours on Howling (Finish page #4 of the pattern)
2. Work 8 hours on CH4TH
3. Work 12 hours on The Abby
4. Work on another WIP, though not sure which...
So this month not looking for any finishes per se, but if #4 ends up being a smallish one that I may be able to get a finish out of then alright, if not, thats alright too. My "Finish for the month" will be to finish another page on the "Howling at the Moon". So, will be busy with the needle this month, as long as I can stay off that evil, evil facebook. I am thinking that next year I am only going to play ONE game on that thing, not ten...ok so I'm not playing 10 now, but sometimes it feels like it.
Anyway. I'm off to do some reading...oh yeah! another goal reached!! I finished my 60 book goal for the year...I'm now reading book #62 for the year. Can you imagine how much I could get done if I didn't spend so much time on the computer?! Wow, it boggles the mind!!
Happy Halloween, stay safe out there!