Tuesday, December 31, 2019

My biggest finish this year!

My biggest goal for 2019 was to finish Flower Bride. I started it on 12/12/13 and finished it on 12/13/19. So 6 years and 1 day!  I’m really happy to have it done. 
Here is where I was when I picked it up the first time this year:

And here it is finished:


I will be sharing my progress for the year in the next few posts. 
Hope you had a great year, and we’ll meet back here for another year of Joyful Stitching! Happy 2020 everyone and as always, thank you for reading and all the support over the years! 

3 comments:

Claudette497 said...

Congratulations on a great finish! It looks amazing!

Vicki said...

Absolutely lovely! I'm eager to follow your progress in 2020. You always choose the most ambitious, gorgeous patterns to stitch!

Katie said...

Wow! Gorgeous! Congrats on the finish!!!