Monday, December 05, 2005

Well- I did it again!

I started "The Abbey" once more, this time with colors that I have. Actually I only have one little blob of stitches, in one color. I know I should just wait unitl I get all the colors I need, but I am so excited about this project! I decided to start it, like hubby told me, "just work on a part that has colors that you already have then go back and fill in when you get the colors you need." Which seems so logical to him, but to me I feel like I am starting in no man's land on this piece. I really wanted to start in the upper left hand corner, and work my way through to page nine. But now I am working on the upper right hand corner of page 1, which means I will have to go back and fill in the rest when I get the colors. ho hum. I am so impatient! If only I had been organized at the time when Micheals had their sale the other week, I would already have the colors, because they would have been written down on a "need to buy list", for future projects, and it would have been in my purse!

Oh well. I am not sure what project I will work on today, I am thinking about either "The Abbey" or "Dare to Dream," which I have yet to put a picture of that one on here. Maybe I will do that here, soon. I have so many projects on the go, I can't decided what I want to work on, that is bad! Alrighty, I'm off to get some stitching done, so I can get some more progress pictures here. Bye!

No comments: